GreeneGroup was founded by Imani Greene, a 20-year, award-winning, marcomm veteran, with deep roots in advertising strategy, campaign design/development and media planning/buying and content distribution and discovery.
Imani has orchestrated advertising and communications campaigns at some of the most well-respected agencies in New York City and Washington D.C., including Ogilvy, McCann-Erickson, Saatchi and Saatchi, and Meredith. Imani's expertise spans all off and online media vehicles. Her strategic insight has been applied to a wide range of campaigns including advocacy, behavioral change, corporate/consumer, and more.
Imani is committed to service for women and communities of color and she has mentored, tutored and volunteered for more than two decades. She is also the founder of "Everyday Inspirations," which connects young mothers with trailblazers who may serve as beacons of inspiration to them.
Email Imani Greene.
Campaign Experience Examples
- AAR (Association of American Railroads)
- ACCCE (American Coalition for Clean Coal Electricity)
- NRECA (National Rural Electric Cooperative Association
- ACC (American Chemistry Council)
- CDC (Center for Disease Control & Prevention’s) “Act Against AIDS”
- NHLBI (National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute’s) “Red Dress”
- CDC (Center for Disease Control & Prevention’s) “Screen for Life”
- HHS (Health and Human Services’) “Healthcare.gov”
corporate / consumer
- Smith Barney
- US Airways
- Coldwell Banker
- Toyota Motors
- Unilever brands